Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Feeling guilty

I am feeling a bit guilty about my last post. When I reread it , it sounds so very selfish of me to wish that this year is my year. Of course, I want it to be everyone else's year too. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was my year and only my year, if you know what I mean. 2006 is not mine exclusively.

I have so many wonderful bloggy friends who deserve this as much, if not more than I do.

I hope I haven't offended any of you with that post.

Let 2006 be "our" year - okay?

*********************************************
I am back at work. I am still coughing and having trouble breathing but it is definately getting better. My back pain (back of my lungs) is still horrific though. The only thing that eases it is a heatpack and voltaren gel. I went to the chiropractor today and he said the muscles are continually cramping and spasming, and to keep up the heat etc. I went back to work but it hurt too much, so I came home and applied heat. It definately feels a little better now, but I will get off the computer soon and redo the heat thing.

It is hard having only one car at the moment, so I had to get up at 4:30am this morning to drive Hubbs to work (30-40 mins away). I had to then go pick him up again tonight. We will have to do that for another couple of days. I hope my nephew comes soon to try to fix my car. This one car bizzo is hard.

Anyway, back to my heatpack. Take care all.

4 Comments:

At 5:27 am, Blogger April said...

It didn't sound bad at all (your post).

I really hope 2006 is your year.

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy - I don't think that there is anything for you to feel guilty for. This is your Blog and if you want to say that 2006 is your year then you have every right to do so. It doesn't stop me from saying that 2006 will be my year also for different reasons, iykwim.

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger Portlairge said...

Don't feel in the slightest bit guilty. It is your year!

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Don't feel guilty Bugsy as we all think that hopefully this year is our year for different reasons.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker