Sunday, January 29, 2006

I got tagged!

I've Been Tagged

Katt tagged me - Thanks Katt.

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:

1. I worked in a newsagency\hardware\tattslotto\Aussie post shop after school for years.
2. My first full time job was "Administrative Assistant" - basically I did typing, filing and anything else they told me to do.
3. Network Administrator (after finishing my bachelor degree in computing - at the same place as 2.
4. Casual Sales rep for a company that makes Trikes (car sized three wheeled motorbikes) - worked a motor bike show once. Didn't do much else for them.

Four Movies You've Watched Over and Over:

1. Annie (the original - love it)
2. Big (with Tom Hanks - loved this one too).
3. Dr. Dolittle (the original)
4. my wedding video - ohhhhhhhhh

Four Places you have lived:

1. East Bentleigh - SE Suburbs Melbourne - 27 years
2. Maffra (country victoria) - on and off for about 2 years for work.
3. Here (SE suburbes Melbourne) about 15kms from (1). - 8 years
4. um. there isn't a 4. yet.

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation:

1. Malaysia
2. Tassie
3. Uluru
4. Daintree Rainforest

can I go on another one now?

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. all my blog favorites
2. www.hotmail.com
3. www.yahoo.com.au
4. www.google.com

boring, aren't I.

Four of Your Favorite Foods:

1. chocolate
2. hot chips with sour cream
3. my creamy potato soup
4. the mandarin duck risotto they make at www.cafeoggi.com.au It is to die for.

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. in a large comfortable house in the country where there is no stress, and I have a craft studio attached to the house for all my knitting\cross stitch etc stuff.
2. In a hospital gazing at my newborn child.
3. In a villa in Tuscany, looking at rolling hills, the smell of ripe wine grapes in the air.
4. either Tassie or QLD visiting friends

Four Bloggers You are Tagging:

Not tagging anyone this time, but if you would like to do this meme let me know so I can go see your answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker