Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Delurking etc

Thank you to all those delurking.

It is cool to know you visit and you are more than welcome. And to all my "regulars" No - you don't have to tell me about yourself, only if you wanted to. Lil 'Ol Bugsy won't force you to do it. Honest.

I think I am starting to turn the corner and feel a little better. Sunday night was the worst. I coughed all night and could not sleep at all. In the end I began coughing up blood (I think I might have torn the lining of my throat or something), and although this has eased I am still getting a little bit of blood when I cough - I don't think this is a great thing!

(How does bird flu start again?)

AF is still on the missing list. CD36 today - what is with that?

ok - better run. I have to leave for work in 5 mins, and Hubbs is supposed to be driving me and he is still snoring! Better go jump on the bed and wake him up.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 am, Blogger Portlairge said...

Poor Bugsy. I hope you feel better soon. Do you have a follow up appointment with the doctor?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker