Thursday, March 02, 2006

cars and stuff

I got my car. It is lovely, but in my normal negative style I am looking around me all the time waiting for more crap to happen. We still only have one car as we had to return the loan car, and that is difficult to say the least, but we will manage.

Take today for example. I had to leave work an hour earlier than I am supposed to so that I could get home in time for Hubbs to get to work on time. He finishes at 6am tomorrow morning - and has to be home (~25mins away) in time for me to be at Monash IVF (~30 mins away in morning traffic) at 7am for an ultrasound and blood test. We should just make it if neither of us hit strange traffic. Then have to be back home in time for me to do my injection, shower and get to work by 8:30am. Then have to leave work an hour earlier than I should so Hubbs can get to work again.

If only we had a second car.

and before I go for the day, please go and give Mony some love - she could really do with our support right now. Thanks guys! You is the best!

1 Comments:

At 7:54 pm, Blogger Mony said...

YOU is the best.
Thanks Bugs.
I knew I could come here & get my cyber hugs & support.
It means more to me than you know. Although....I'm sure you DO know the comfort found from our little IF blogging family.
I'll not forget this kindness.

FUCK IT ALL!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker