Sunday, February 19, 2006

Please say Hello to Ruben

This is me holding Ruben: Isn't he adorable? He was sooo tired and I have never seen a little baby fight sleep as much as Ruben was fighting sleep. He must have fought for a couple of hours before he finally sucumbed to sleep. He is so very precious.

We had a lovely time catching up with the Hugs family. We were hoping to catch up again today but just weren't able to make it. I am so glad we were able to catch up yesterday at least.

You can see more of Ruben on his blog ---> Here

1 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aawwww...

Bugsy that is our wonderful baby Ruben...
We so loved catching up with you and Hubby again and was sadened that you werent able to meet up again on the sunday, but atleast we had time together on the saturday...

He fought sleep so much while we were away, he was just having catnaps and 1/2 feeds every 2 hours, now that we are home again we have to get back into our 4 hour routine quickly, because this 2 hour business doesnt allow you to get much done that for sure...

I will email you the pics Mel took soon...

Bugsy I so wish I could give you a baby of your very own, I am staying positive that this is your year...

Hang in there...

Take care...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker