Saturday, February 11, 2006

more jabbing

I had another blood test today. Oestrogen has risen from 553 last test to 615, Progesterone rose from 20 to 41.

This time last cycle my Oestrogen was much higher - 1217 but my progesterone was lower at only 32.8.

I have no idea if this means anything, but they asked me to do a second booster shot today, so off to the GP at 1:30pm to get that done - it probably should be later, but they shut after this, so it was now or tomorrow morning. I think it will be okay.

In other news I bought some yarn today (spotlight sale). My bargain wasn't as good as Katt's bargain but still pretty good. I got some pretty yarn reduced to 50 cents a ball, that I am sure I can work into something.

I am absolutely positive there is no way we could get pregnant this cycle - after only bding once. But we did bd at the right time. Is it utterly stupid of me to think that maybe, just maybe, I might be pregnant?

I am 7dpo today. I guess in another week I will know huh.

I hate waiting.

5 Comments:

At 3:53 pm, Blogger muser said...

No, it is not utterly stupid. If it was at the right time, it was at the right time. As they say (oft misled), it only takes once! HAH! If only it were true for everyone who wanted it to be true.
But - anecdotal evidence, I have!

My son was most definitely conceived during a month where we only had one go at it. I was sick of trying and couldn't be bothered more than once.

So yes, it can happen. Good luck!

 
At 11:26 pm, Blogger K|nneret said...

Hey, we conceived after not-planned one-time sex - after doc gave us a <5% chance of getting there on our own - we were going to do IUI the following cycle.
So you never know :)
I hope this cycle is it for you!

 
At 11:46 am, Blogger Mony said...

Of course it's possible Bugs! If you DIDN'T bd then it would be highly unlikely! But you DID! Here's hoping you struck gold. Why not?

 
At 6:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with everyone else and crossing my fingers that you'll get a well deserved surprise next week. Hang in there.

 
At 10:19 am, Blogger Mari said...

With your e2 levels rising nice and slowly and your p4 levels nice and high there is NO indication that you have missed this boat this cycle. It takes the one time at the RIGHT time for it to happen.
Let us hope for you, if that makes you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker