Thursday, February 16, 2006

another update

Thank you to everyone who left those lovely comments.

I thought I had better update you on everything going on (thanks Patty for the motivation to post an update hehe).

Maddison is doing really well. She is allowed to stay outside now instead of being in her cage. We transitioned her to be outside for a few hours, then outside while I was at work, to finally being outside all the time. She is so much happier. We still don't throw the ball for her which does upset her greatly, and she doesn't go for long walks but I really see a positive change in her.

Oscar has almost totally healed from his little operation on his paw. It turns out to be a wart type thing that will cause him no trouble. At least we know. Next week he is allowed outside again and that will make him very happy.

My car is still very dead. Latest is that we have to make a decision whether to try to sell it as is, or spend $3000 on a new engine. It all depends on what the car man says we can get for it, so we should know sometime soon what is happening with it.

I am okay - nearly stopped coughing totally now (only do it now when I get really stressed - okay so that is every day, but it is definately better).

I am 12dpo today. Which is kinda unusual since I usually only have a 10-11 day luteal phase. I kinda did a HPT 2 days ago and it was kinda positive, but I knew in all likelihood it was the hcg hormones in the booster shot I had last Saturday still in my system. Since AF still isn't here I did another HPT tonight and it was a very very clear negative.

So let's not discuss hpts again, okay? AF will likely arrive tomorrow and once again my body will have laughed at me being so stupid to think just ..... maybe.

I have still to get through this Saturday with Tukka's due date being then. The pain will be lessened quite a bit by a Melbourne visit by Mrs Hugs and her brood. I cannot wait to meet little Ruben. I am so excited it is all I have thought about for days. I can't stop telling people that I am going to get to meet Ruben and Mr and Mrs Hugs and Miss Hugs too hehe.

Now I need to go read some blogs - I fear I have neglected my friends and I must make amends.

4 Comments:

At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad all the furry family members are getting better. :)

 
At 1:07 pm, Blogger Portlairge said...

I am so glad Madison is better and that Oscars thing was just a wart. Enjoy your weekend

 
At 6:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad your pets are well.
Our dog just had a lump removed and we won't know for 5 days what it was. I am trying hard not to be too upset.
Give yours a pat for me,
seepi

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger Sandy said...

I'm glad that your guys are all getting better, and the flowers from the previous post are awesome. I didn't realize that we shared a significant date - that was my due date in 2003. I had laughed at the possibility of spending my 40th birthday in labour. Now, 3 years later, I just laugh at how naive I was to think that would even have been a possibility. Enjoy your visit this weekend, and know that someone on the other side of the world will be thinking about you on Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker