Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I am sooooooo in love with my husband

Hubbs is on nightshift, so I came home to an empty house and these things:

A candle in a vase with red roses in it, a teddy bear holding an "I love you" heart pillow and the best thing of all - a gorgeous card with the words :

"To "bugsy" love "hubbs",

Five years on and still happy and in love with you. Because that was the best Valentines Day for me - when you said Yes.

More and more love each year,

Love "Hubbs" "
5 years today since you proposed, and despite all the ups and downs, all the joys and all the sorrows, I love you more and more each day. To have you express in words how you feel - well that just blows me away. You are not a man of many words, and I am overwhelmed by the feelings invoked by your words in this card.

I love you Hubbs. To infinity and back, infinity number of times.

6 Comments:

At 7:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugsy, how gorgeous! It's very special to have a man who loves you so much and can put it into words for you. Happy Valentines Day to you and your Hubbs!

 
At 2:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

 
At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aawwww... Bugsy that is just beautiful...

Take care...

MrsHUGS

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger Patty said...

Haven't been by for a while, been busy with one thing or another. Our daughter that lived in Co moved back to Ohio with her 7 year old son. So that is about the only new thing going on here.

Gald you had a nice surprise waiting for you when you got home, I know you would have rather had your hubby there. But it sounds like he made some good choices for you.

Hows the animals all doing? The little one with the heart problems?

More later.

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Portlairge said...

Oooohhhh how sweet. That story made me cry.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Mony said...

So jealous.....!
You lucky ducky! That's all so sweet Bugs. Well Done Hubbs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker