Friday, March 03, 2006

My stomach hates me

Just a short post tonight as I have spent most of the evening in the loo and I think this is just a short respite from going back in there. I think it is something I ate - I just made it home, opened the car door and then proceeded to spend 30 mins throwing up in the garden - most delightful!

But there was no way I was going to make it inside, and it was that or my new car - hmmm hard to decide - not. Since then I have been alternating from laying on the bed holding my stomach or head, and being in the loo throwing up absolutely nothing, because there is nothing left in my stomach.

Hubbs has gone to work, but said to call him if I got worse and he would come home. The animals still need to be fed, but worse comes to worse, they can wait until the morning - I will try to do it though.

Ok - had my follicle tracking scan this morning and I have one dominant follicle on my left ovary of 15mm, plus a 10mm and a 6mm, and nothing much on my right ovary (some near 10mm but they said nothing much would happen with them). My blood test was fine - Oestrogen somewhere in the 400 mark (forgot the exact number).

So I have to do the trigger shot Monday morning at 1:30am - yes you read that correctly, 1:30am! Then we do the IUI at 1:30pm Tuesday - 36 hours later. Bit stressed about doing the trigger shot ourselves as previously our GP has done them, but I am sure we will be fine really.

ok better run. Think I need to go back to the bathroom - ohhhhh my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker