Sunday, April 09, 2006

And then they were green

Same pattern in Green for a girl at work. I brought in a bunch of yarn and she picked the colors she wanted - I think they turned out really well.

Thanks Dolly for posing once again. I think she does a top job, don't you think?

I am trying to get motivated to actually doing some housework today. But the housework spirit has left me and gone into hiding. Maybe I just need more sleep.

Please send me happy trigger vibes for 11:30pm tonight - that's when I am doing the trigger shot.

Happy Sunday's to all.

7 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I think your booties are lovely.

I want to ask you if they are easy to knit if so can you share the pattern. I am knitting booties for W'gong hospital and would like to find simple easy patterns.

 
At 1:32 am, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Those booties are so funky. Happy Trigger vibes!!

 
At 2:34 am, Blogger Portlairge said...

Green for Ireland. I love those booties. Good luck for tonight Bigsy. Hoping it all goes well.

 
At 8:17 am, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Those booties are so cute, too! Dollie makes a great model!

Sending you lots of happy trigger vibes your way! Thinking of you as always!

 
At 12:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're really cute. Hope it all went well last night.

 
At 3:25 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Hope the trigger went well Bugsy and best of luck for the IUI. Everything crossed for you.

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the link will definately use it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker