Tuesday, March 21, 2006

An update

Hey guys,

Thank you for your comments yesterday. I am doing okay. Very emotional, and I am still crying a lot, but I booked in today for another cycle, and we are going to do another Ovulation Induction with IUI again. But I am trying to not think about it because I just get upset.

I wanted to show you some other things too - this is part of the yarn stash I got from my sister. There are about 9 x 50 balls of Patons Chenille in this velvety rusty brown color. Plus (as you can see in the picture under the yarn) there are two panels which i can only assume are sleeves, as they don't make sense as front and back pieces etc. Of course, I have no pattern, and it was knitted by someone else, so I am going to have to frog both lovely large pieces and start again. Unless you brainiacs can think of something else I can do.

But it was good to see how it actually knitted up - here is a close up. It is beautiful and warm and knits up beautifully.
Maddison is doing well too. She was very quiet for a while there, but now she is running about the yard with Sandy and they play rough and tumbles all day. She seems back to her old self. As you can see here - she is still as cheeky. We still have to wait for a test in June to see that no worms survived the treatment, but I think she is doing okay.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 pm, Blogger Anita said...

I am so sorry Bugsy. I know that no matter what I say NOTHING will make you feel better....

Thinking of you...

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Mony said...

Bugs I was frantic last night....for some reason blogger wouldn't let me comment & I desperately wanted to let you know I was reading & crying for that big F.
Honey, here's a belated hug (a BIG one) I know how nice those cyber hugs are.

 
At 4:19 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Maddison looks fit and healthy again.

She's allowed to be cheeky after everything she's been through.

You are one strong, determined lady.

Stay strong and keep your hopes on the positive side.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker