Saturday, April 08, 2006

The rude gnome

I have been meaning to show you this for a while. I saw this gnome in a local shop and just had to buy it - I mean, how often do you see a topless gnome! hehe of course my Mum in law didn't like it so much and made us promise that this would not be in our front yard.


In other news I have nearly finished another pair of booties - this time in green. Will show you when they are finished. I bought some "flutter" (feathers look alike) yarn from lincraft - they have it for 75 cents a ball at the moment. yay.

I had another blood test and ultrasound this morning, and finally finally finally (did I mention Finally?), I have a dominant follicle of 16mm and my oestrogen is up at 862 which is much better. (it was 450 on Thursday and 286 on Monday so it is increasing nicely).

I am to trigger Sunday night at 11:30pm and I am in for the IUI on Tuesday at 11:30am. Yay. I really thought that this cycle was going to be a bust. I mean, I will be triggering CD21 and doing the IUI CD23.

Unbelievable. Please cross all your fingers and toes for me ( I know it will be uncomfortable but dammit I need it).

And in the blogging world so much is happening. Mari found out the gender of her baby, baby Panda was born, Lesley is waiting for the good news after her IUI and is at 9dpo, Katt's been keeping busy, Baby Bug has entered the world, MrsT is getting ready for egg retrieval this weekend, PJ had a beautiful baby boy, and over at prenatalpatience they are getting ready for baby Ainsley's arrival. (apologies if I didn't mention your blog. I have run out of time today).

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 pm, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Great news Bugsy! I'm glad this cycle isn't a bust and you get to do the IUI. I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Again I wish I had 1/2 your knitting skills. I'm sooooo jealous!

The gnome...well...weird...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker