Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dolly's latest modelling gig (and knitting update)

I have been knitting! Yay! This is for a friend who is due in May. She requested a pair of warm booties. so far I have come up with two pairs. (p.s. she said white, which is what I have done but now I might do some other colors).

These ones (that Dolly is so kindly modelling for me) are called "cutie" and I absolutely adore the pattern. It is a free pattern from Lincraft which you can get Here.


Here is a close up of the booties:
The other pair I call "Boot booties" because you can either fold the top down or leave it up, whichever you like at the time. They were done in a white varigated baby lustre yarn.


tops down:

tops up: Cool huh!


3 Comments:

At 11:22 am, Blogger Portlairge said...

I'm so jealous of your knitting skills. They are so cute. You should sell some.

 
At 10:13 pm, Blogger Mrs. T said...

I too am very jealous of your knitting skills. Those booties are absolutely gorgeous!

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger Betty said...

Oooh tops up is very cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker