Saturday, May 13, 2006

The birds and the bees

Well we are getting closer to IUI. I did a scan today and there was a 14mm egg getting ready to mature. I am to do the trigger shot on Monday night and IUI on Wednesday. There is some speculation as to what dosage of the trigger shot I need, so need to confirm that with my nurse on Monday.

We have a beehive! Well technically it is our next door neighbours. It is in his tree which hangs over his house. I can see it clearly from my back door and this picture was taken standing about a foot away from the fence separating our properties. Can you see it? It is that huge mass in the tree. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you will be able to see it clearly. Hubbs said we may have to chat to the neighbours to see about them getting rid of it.

Sassy - did you hear back about the seminar. I hope the details I sent you helped.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She got back to me yesterday and said that due to the large amount of interest that's been shown they've moved to a bigger room so there's plenty of space for more people. I'll email you sometime this week about meeting up there. I'm running late for Mother's Day lunch at my Mother's house but I'm being naughty and doing a quick blog check before I go. I hope you find a way to enjoy today. See you later.

 
At 3:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bugsy...
Fingers crossed that this cycle is it... Baby thoughts coming your way... I hope Hubby is going with you on Wednesday... Take care... Love Always...

Just a question - Are you still able to baby dance even though you are doing IUI ??? I hope Hubbys visit to the Dr helped in that avenue...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker