Tuesday, April 25, 2006

F#$% !!!!!

I think that pretty well sums it up.

I am 15dpo today and I did the stupid thing and tested this morning. There was a very tiny faint (if you look at it in the right light) second line. But I told myself it was just the remnants of the HCG booster shot I had 6 days ago.

But with no period arriving, I sort of got a little hopeful, just a little bit, you know, a tiny smigeon of hope wandered into my brain.

Then a few minutes ago, I started spotting, badly.

F#$%

In other news I have another pair of booties finished that I need to show you when I feel more like it, and the last square has been knitted up for the blanket and I am about to sew them together.

We had a lovely public holiday today. Anzac day. Hubbs and I spent the morning cuddling in bed, and then we went to a book sale and I bought a book on infertility and one on IVF. It was a pretty crappy sale though - no knitting books - are they Mad?

ok - I am off to go have a good cry now before Hubbs gets back from his motorbike ride and I present him with the good news of yet another failure.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Hi Shell.

I think it was the same group of people you saw because Yes the only book I saw was knitting with dog hair and I decided to let that one stay on the shelf so to speak. We went to Dandenong though instead of Jeff's Shed.

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Book sales are soo much fun. We had a huge one here with over 10,000 books. I spent $70 and mum spent $30, all money went to Lifeline. Are you like me and want to read them ALL at the same time the minute you bring them home?

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

F#$% alright !!
I am sorry to hear that.
Glad you had a nice Anzac day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker