Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May I just ask...

When the F^&# am I going to get pregnant?

Hubbs went to the doctor about his problem - finally! A checkup and blood test revealed nothing wrong, so the doctor has given him a sample of V$agra and one of C$alis to try and he has to report back if either of those worked.

Hubbs and I are a little scared about him using these meds because we have heard all the scary things about them, but we need to do something. 6 months and only 1 successful babydance! I am going insane!

Next week we are going to an information session on Adoption and foster care. It is just a thought at this stage.

Oscar is being constantly naughty - climbing on bookcases, upending things and biting guests.

Oh and I must say: Thank you Net - you are a total angel. I haven't had a chance to reply back to your email yet but I just wanted to tell you that I got those cookbooks you mentioned and I love them to death. I haven't stopped cooking since. We haven't had take away in nearly 2 weeks!

Net suggested I get the cookbooks from here and may I say, I absolutely adore them. Worth their weight in gold. I cannot stop raving about them to anyone who will listen.

Net - you are a true gem!

Mrs. Hugs - Aunty Bugsy wants photos! I keep checking Rufies blog but nothing yet. hope your back is feeling better.

7 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I know it isnt the same as having your own baby but adoption and foster care is something wonderful you can do for a child without hope. Wish I could do it but we cant afford it or have the space.

Hang in there. I am not a preacher but things do and dont happen for a greater reason (though it can suck at the time).

I had a miscarrage when my eldest was 1 and though it was painful in many ways, it was a blessing in desguise cause the male I was with showed his true colours and definately not a person I'd want to go down that path with.

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger Betty said...

Hey Bugsy, hope you get baby dancing very soon!

 
At 10:10 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Hope the baby dancing works out but if not Foster care is a very worthwhile thought.

We have been doing it for quite a few years now ( and we are only on a pension).

Miss almost 4 is a foster child and it is wonderful how she has blossomed and developed since we've had her. (We got her when she was only 8 months old).

Cathy

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

Bugsy,

That is good news.
I am hoping there are only positive things to come.

I would be interested to hear all about your info night also.

Have fun ! ;)

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger Thalia said...

Bugsy, my husband has the same problem. Unfortunately the drugs don't completely deal with the underlying psychological issues, so don't put all your hope on them. He may need to go to a counsellor, or you may both need to go. These are complex issues for men to do with their masculinity. Not easy. Do email if you want to talk more, but in the meantime I hope it works.

 
At 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard that the V can work a bit too well - or last for too long (like hours). You can consider starting off with half a tablet to see how that goes.
good luck pursuing all your options. Great that you are both working together on all this.

 
At 4:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask where the information session is? I'd be very interested in going to something like that. We'll probably be going to one about foster care in the next few months. Let me know how it goes hey?

And I hope those tablets work a little bit of magic for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker