Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I got tagged!

I got tagged. This tagging was from Vee - Thanks Vee

So here are my 5 things lists.

5 items in my fridge :
1. a lettuce that has seen much better days
2. A jar of garlic puree
3. A container of home made ferero rocher take offs.
4. 3 unopened boxed of Puregon injections (which might be sitting there for a while now - luckily the use by is 2 years away)
5. 5 different types of cheese - 4 which I can't currently eat because they are soft cheeses (hubbs will love that - he loves them).

5 items in my closet (well I don't have a closet, I have a walk through robe to the ensuite):
1. a bar heater that I should bring out to use.
2. My wedding dress
3. 4 different types of hats that I probably will never wear.
4. Lots and lots of clothes I no longer fit into
5. Vaccuum bags full of clothes I will never wear again but can't bear to part with - hmmmm that situation has to change I think.

5 items in my car: (this is a hard one as our car is pretty empty right now)
1. a parking receipt for paying for parking going to a book sale.
2. My coat
3. a blanket covering the back seat so the dogs don't wreck the seats
4. A large golf umbrella
5. a crystal dangling from the rear view mirror.

5 items in my handbag (we don't call it a "purse" in Oz) purse is for your money. ;):
1. Dental floss - never go anywhere without it
2. A migraine stick - herbal roll on migraine relief (yes it does work)
3. sunglasses
4. an eyeglasses repair kit (even though apart from sunnies I don't really wear glasses)
5. A large industrial tape measure (you never know when you might need one.)

I am tagging

um anyone who wants to do this. Let me know if you want to be tagged and I will add you to my tag list.

Thanks Vee that was fun.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 am, Blogger Mrs Pants said...

Bugsy, what's the name of the herbal migraine stick? Where do you get them from? My husband is suffering from them at the moment and I am concerned at the number of pain killers he is popping.

Thanks :)

PS: Your HCG levels are fabulous. YAH!

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger Cathy said...

I don't mind being tagged but it may take me a while to get it done.

Cathy

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

Well done Bugsy !
I am glad you had fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker