Saturday, June 10, 2006

A huge Thank you.

Thank you my wonderful friends. I so love each and every one of your comments and you can be sure this baby will one day get to read them all!

Yep - I am still pregnant - 5w4d today. I am scared like never before that something will go wrong, and I am analysing every single little twinge to the nth degree. One moment I will feel confident that finally I might have a baby in my arms soon. The next minute I berate myself for thinking that when something could so easily go wrong. I want to bond with this pregnancy and enjoy it, but I am scared stiff that I will do that and then lose this baby, and I just couldn't cope if that happened.

Leoni - I am so very excited for you, and feel blessed that we can do this one together. It was wonderful chatting to you yesterday - it sure helped me feel like everything I am feeling is normal. Thank you.

The hormones have hit and I am crying at the stupidest things. I watched Mauri Povich today and bawled at every story. hehe

I am getting some weird stretchy pains. Hard to believe that something so very small could create so much havoc in my body.

I am forbidden by Hubbs to do much at all at the moment, so I am resting most of the time, and then just get up to do one small thing (eg empty the dishwasher) and then I have to go sit down again for a while.

Good news is that this means I have finished the back of Hubbs' jumper and I have started casting on the front. Yay. I thought I would never see the end of that back piece.

Bad news is that our broadband modem has been playing up and only letting us on the net for small amounts of time. Looks like we might have to replace it - stupid modem. How dare that piece of junk cut into my internet time. Geeze.

Take care all.

10 Comments:

At 7:21 pm, Blogger Thalia said...

Great to hear that things are going well. When will you have your first scan?

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

Good to hear you are taking it easy and great to that things are going well.

Thanks for leaving your IUI tips, much appreciated.

Take care

 
At 12:03 am, Blogger Cathy said...

More positive vibes coming from this way.

It might be time to get a Wi-Fi broadband modem if you're with Telstra. Ours is on the way.

Cathy

 
At 6:02 am, Blogger Tara said...

Ahh, I remember those hormones. Those are so not fun. I hope you continue to rest and feel good.

 
At 7:09 am, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Brilliant Bugsy. Keep positive.

 
At 4:56 am, Blogger Roxanne said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. I really hope that everything continues to be okay...I want to see all of the adorable outfits you will knit for the little one.

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...
Sorry I havent had a chance to catch up for a chat...
Glad to hear that things are progressing nicely...
OMG hormones, wait till PG brain kicks in as well...
Resting up is very good, just make sure you continue to rest...

Take care...

MrsHUGS

 
At 9:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went out to dinner last night and there was a birthday at a table across the restaurant. One of the waitresses sang a really beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday" in Italian ... and it was so beautiful, I started crying. Darned hormones! :)

 
At 10:32 am, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy - Wishing all the luck today and praying for nice high numbers. Take care of yourself and you know that you can email me when ever you want to, I'm hear to hold your hand every step of the way!!

 
At 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I remember the days of madly ringing up for the numbers and then calculating how fast they had doubled!
Don't stress too much (impossible I know). My numbers didn't double correctly once or twice (not hopeless, but just not quite doubled in 75 hours) and I convinced myself it was all over - even drank glasses of red wine - but everything was fine. Anyway - your numbers are brilliant - keep up the god work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker