Thursday, June 01, 2006

What do you think?

I got my hair cut today and instead of my normal "as little as possible, but as much as it needs" I gave the hairdresser approval to do whatever she wanted. And she did - she took 7 inches off the length of it. I tried not to cry. I tried not to freak out. She kept asking me if I was okay. She even gave me a lock to store away to show my kids what color my hair used to be.

And yes - that is my natural color - I have never ever put a color in my hair not even a temporary one. I think it looks okay - but I will probably let it grow again hehe.

It sure is lighter - I swing my head around and it is so much lighter - it feels like I have no hair at all any more.

Hubbs keeps making me walk in front of him so he can look at it. hehe.

So what do you think?

2 Comments:

At 9:55 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

Wow what beautiful hair ! The colour is gorgeous !

 
At 6:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I can't imagine how long it was BEFORE you cut it! It's so long and gorgeous now. Very nice ... I am envious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker