Monday, July 24, 2006

12 weeks tomorrow. OMG

12 weeks tomorrow. Can you believe this? 12 weeks! OMG. I never ever thought I would get to 12 weeks.

I am so emotional at the moment, I walk around with a frog in my throat and I cry at the drop of a hat. I have cried 4 times at work today. I think everyone thinks I am a nutcase. I guess it won't be long before they know and understand why I have been a fruitloop lately.

I feel fantastic. Tired but great. I am so damn content about life right now. Hubbs is amazed at me. I look at him and say "We're having a baby!" with a dopey smile on my face. The feeling that I am having his baby is incredible and just amazes me constantly. This baby is a part of both of us - that just blows me away.

Things I have noticed lately:

My bazooka boobs are really changing - color, shape, everything. I love it!

I can see a faint outline of the line running down from my belly button - how cool is that!

I have stretchy pains on my sides lately, and I can feel my waistband expanding.

I have put on no weight at all (yay) - definately not dieting or anything, but haven't put on weight yet.

When I am laying down I can feel a small bump developing that feels different - just below my belly button.

I look so fat anyhow - if I tell people I am 3 months pregnant - they will say "NO WAY surely you mean you are almost due"

I don't care what toll this pregnancy takes on my body - I love every part of it.

I haven't really had any nausea as such. I had mild queasiness and one day of feeling worse but nothing else. I hope this is as bad as it gets.

The baby's heartbeat is getting stronger. Listening to it it sounds like it has more substance now.

I love being pregnant. Even the bad bits (Yes I know - it is early days yet lol). Let's see if I feel the same way in 5 months.

I wish with all my heart that my friends who are trying so hard to be pregnant can get pregnant soon - My friends - you deserve this so much, and I pray every night that your dreams come true.

12 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait until another week has passed and we are officially in the second trimester.

Just in case you wanted to hear the longer version - here is the recording that Hubbs did of Baby Bugsy at 11w4d - same deal - click HERE and press play.

5 Comments:

At 9:30 am, Blogger Mony said...

I can feel your "Glowing Pregnant State" from here. How lovely! 12 weeks already..how can that be?

 
At 2:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY SECOND TRIMESTER!!! WOO HOO congrats to you girl

Love ya
JAC & Baby K
xoxo

 
At 7:55 am, Blogger Roxanne said...

Yeah Bugsy! I am so happy for you. I am always checking on you!

 
At 8:21 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...

Happy 12 weeks to you...
Woo Hoo...

MrsHUGS

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Betty said...

12 weeks OMG! The time seemed to fly by, you must be having one of the fastest pregnancies ever! Maybe not for you.Wonderful news Bugsy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker