Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy 21st my darling niece

Last night we went to my niece's 21st party. She is so beautiful, inside and out. Never have I had the pleasure of knowing a young lady with such a beautiful nature. I love her very much.

Unfortunately she drank a bit too much and not long after this picture was taken she was so ill, that her boyfriend had to take her home and put her to bed. My poor darling. I do hope she is feeling better today. Happy 21st sweet pea.
Last night we also told my family (my two brothers and their wives, and all my nieces and nephews), about the baby. They are all very excited. My brother kept calling himself Uncle *** and introducing me to everyone as "....my baby sister. She's pregnant. I'm going to be an uncle again" - he was a little drunk.

Hubbs and I were about the only people who didn't drink. I splurged and had a red raspberry lemonade. How exciting is that. Hubbs stuck to coke. He figured being on antibiotics he didn't need to have any alcohol in his system.

In a previous comment, Leeanne asked what craft stuff I have been working on. Well I have been doing a little bit of everything but haven't finished anything! of course. I have almost finished a cross stitch for a certain little boy's first birthday. I just have to do the backstitch and the lettering. This is what I have so far:

It doesn't show up so well on the camera but wait until I have the back stitch done - then it will really stand out.

I have also been working on my baby booties\socks. I don't have much to go - and the whole sock should take me about 2 hours to do, but I just haven't had the time or the level of concentration required to knit lately. I am still very tired, but I have been feeling a little better lately, so hopefully I can get moving on them soon. Will hardly take me anytime at all to finish them.

It is pouring with rain today. Looks like the rain has set in for the next few days as well - lucky us.

Tomorrow we have a hospital tour booked - I can't wait to see what the hospital is like and whether we will like it or not. I hope we do or we are really stuffed.


I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

I join Katt and hope you like the hospital.

It started to rain today just as we were packing up at the end of miss 4's birthday party.

It held off nicely and all the kids had a good time.

The cross stitch is beautiful and will look lovely with it's back stitch.

Keep up the good work.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker