Thursday, July 06, 2006

cough cough sputter...

I am not feeling so good today. Yesterday was terrible.

I think I have another lung infection. I started coughing yesterday and thought it was just because my throat was sore from the dry retching. However it has gotten deeper and phlemy and my lungs hurt. I have a rattle and a wheeze when I breathe - I don't think that is supposed to happen ;-) hehe

The nausea is not so bad, but combine it with the cough, and every time I cough I also gag and nearly throw up - just delightful!

Still, despite all this, Hubbs said he has never seen me so happy, so content with my lot in life. Of course I am scared every day that bad stuff will happen, but trying to enjoy every second while I can.

I stayed home from work today. I decided to go to the doctors and see if there is anything I can do to stop this infection getting worse- remember how at Christmas I was laid up for like 6 weeks with something like this? I don't want that happening again.

On the plus side, I can stay home and knit all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker