Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Blogversary to me!

2 years! I thought I should get a cake to celebrate.

2 years ago today I started this blog. In that time I have been pregnant twice, have knitted a baby square blanket, a baby jumper, napkin rings, several pairs of baby booties, a couple of scarfs and half of Hubb's jumper. (probably other things too which I forget (should keep a diary like Cathy does)). I have done 2 cross stitches and a little peter rabbit for Ruben.

I have cried, laughed, made friends (some absolutely fantastic friends) and probably lost some too.

All in all it has been a great couple of years - thanks for spending them with me.

Now to eat cake (and hope that this chocolate mud cake tastes better than pieces of chocolate do).

11 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Happy 2nd Blogversary!!!!!!!

Hope that this time next year you'll be saying "It's my 3rd Blogversary" with junior on your knee.

Cathy

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger Mony said...

Ah Bugs! That's so cute! Happy Blog-Birthday....keep the good news coming.
And how's about a piece of that cake?

 
At 9:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogverary!
thanks for baring your heart and letting us realise we are not the only ones who feel that way too.Here's to a great year 3 on bugsy's blog.

 
At 12:15 am, Blogger Tara said...

Congrats! Yum, that cake looks good.

 
At 9:38 am, Blogger VHMPrincess said...

YAY! I just read your numbers update (CRAZY week at work, sorry) and LOVE IT! CONGRATS and I WILL be checking in for the good news Tuesday!

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Congrats Bugsy, a great achievement and a damn fine looking cake if I may say so!

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

Happy Blogversary !
Well done ! Have a piece of cake for me :)

 
At 5:39 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

OMG Bugsy really has it been 2 years ??? I havent been reading your blog at that time because I didnt know you had a blog... aaawwww... But I am glad you told me and now I can keep up with whats happening in your life...

Happy 2nd Blogversary... Woo hoo... looking forward to many more to come...

MrsHUGS

 
At 2:33 am, Blogger Paige said...

Happy Blogversary!

 
At 6:32 am, Blogger Thalia said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary. I hope it's a very good third year for you!

 
At 4:37 am, Blogger Serendipity said...

May you have many more Blog-sarry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker