Thursday, June 29, 2006

dead tired

Hello ladies - thank you all so much for your comments. I am doing well although the sheer exhaustion is kind of getting to me.

Family don't understand the tiredness thing. When they want to visit at 9pm and I say "I will be in bed by then" they say things like "gee, do you have to go to bed so early?". When I say I am exhausted they say "yeah we are pretty tired too". Whatever. They obviously don't get it and I should just accept that.

Hubbs is being hilarious. He thinks he is the funniest guy around. When I say "I love you" he says "I love you two too" and then cracks up about how amazingly funny he is.

It is kinda cute though. He also carries a copy of the ultrasound picture to show the people he works with. Can you imagine what he is going to be like when the baby is actually born?

Another day, another few hundred cells.

p.s. People have told me that I look more relaxed than I have been - must be relaxing more!

3 Comments:

At 3:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Mari!

Apukaddal együtt gratulálunk a kisbabádnak. Apukád jól van. Itt vannak a Zsuzsikáéknál. Laci írja ezt a levelet. Nincs semmi baj. Jövőú héten otthon lesznek. Üdvözöl APU és Laci

 
At 7:35 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...
(not sure what that first post is all about)

You sleep/rest as ,much as you can, you know I lived in my bed for months, now is the time to be really really shelfish for yourself and baby Bugsy and stuff everybody else, take care of yourself...

So glad to read that the prunes are helping you as well...

If Mr Bugsy wasnt showing off the scan then I would be shocked as you both have wanted this for so long...

Woo hoo, I am still so excited...

Bugsy going to have a baby Bugsy... woo hoo...

Love always...

MrsHUGS

 
At 2:25 pm, Blogger Tara said...

Aww, how cute of your Hubbs. Savor all that sleep now. Trust me. When I was pregnant I hated when people told me that but now I see why they did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker