Friday, July 21, 2006

Listen to baby Bugsy at 11wks 2days

Thank you Catherine for giving me that info about the audio files. I did try it but I couldn't get it to work. Probably because I am loading the file onto a freebie file storage website? Not sure. But please try the link below and let me know if that works.

listen to baby When you get there just press PLAY.

p.s. I dearly hope I haven't offended anyone with my post yesterday. I never meant to - I just didn't want you worrying unnecessarily about us. I do dearly love each and every one of you. If I have scared you - please come back.

6 Comments:

At 11:45 pm, Blogger Mrs. T said...

It worked for me.

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Hey, don't worry and don't explain yourself.

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Woo hoo...
I heard baby Bugsy...

Thank you so much...

Roll on November, so we get to meet up again...

MrsHUGS

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Mony said...

I heard! I heard! That is a precious sound!

 
At 10:06 am, Blogger Cathy said...

I heard, I heard.

What a magnificent sound!!!!!!!!

Cathy

 
At 3:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That recording is very cool.

And I wouldn't have thought anything like what was suggested. When I met you guys, I thought you were just a normal loving couple. Like Em said, you don't need to explain yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker