Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finished!

My first dish cloth is finished - What do you think? Is this good enough to give to someone else in the dishcloth exchange?

The pattern was so easy and I really enjoyed it. click on the picture to get a closer view of the pattern. I did some adjustments to the pattern to give it a bigger border than it had, and I made it square rather than the oblong length the pattern had. It is about 24cm square.

Oh and I forgot to tell you - I spoke to my GP yesterday and all my test results came back normal, so she is not sure why I am still dizzy or why i am still bleeding or have pain still.

She isn't happy with me returning to work just yet, not until I see the surgeon on Monday and get the all clear from him. Hopefully he will have some answers as to why I am still not 100%. I actually think there is something wrong, so am keen to get his opinion on it.

So I am home for another day. I hope the surgeon has some answers for me.

5 Comments:

At 6:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say Hi. I am glad that you are finding a tiny bit of strength. Your dish cloth is lovely.
Take care and know that I am thinking about you.
Dan x

 
At 9:31 pm, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

You sound like you are starting to feel a little better Bugsy. Take care and don't go back to work too soon.

 
At 1:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an awesome dishcloth. Definitely something worth exchanging. I'm envious - I haven't done any knitting in months now. I'm not sure why - probably because of the heat of the summer (it's been 95F or above every day for the past few months). Hard to feel like knitting when it's so hot up here. What's your next project?

 
At 4:10 am, Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

((HUGS))! At least you'll be at home for another day. I hope you get some answers from the surgery.

BTW, I love the dishcloth! Way to go for finishing one already!

 
At 8:44 am, Blogger Cathy said...

Loooooooooooove the dishcloth.

It is definately worth exchanging.

Glad to read that you are feeling a bit better.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker