Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tea getting cold anyone?

I was hunting around online for some free knitting patterns and I stumbled across this:

Now I know you are all clambouring over the keyboard right now, wondering where you can get this incredible pattern. Well, here you go - Get your Freaky pattern here. I think the bow really sets it off. (you have to do a free registration with Lion brand yarn to get the free patterns)

Honestly, why would anyone seriously want to walk around looking like this. (albeit it may look better in different, more muted colors, but OMG.)

2 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Blogger Kris said...

But look how happy the model is to be wearing it!

When I saw your post title and then the picture, I thought "Ha ha, someone's wearing a tea cozy as a hat." Then I read on. Yikes.

 
At 1:06 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

hehehehe...

Thanks for the laugh Bugsy...
I surpose we better not laugh too hard cause you never know it might be in fashion in the next 10 or 20 years... hehehe...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker