Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Certifiable

Well you all knew I was certifiable, but once again I have proof. On Tuesday I did my First Aid recertification. I can't believe how much has changed in one year. CPR is totally different. Better I think and much easier to remember. I just wonder if it means more lives will be saved or whether the chances are just the same as they always were?

I also learnt how to use a defibrilator (cool). The new portable units are designed so that anyone can use them. They are soooooo easy. You open the lid and it starts talking to you. There are easy step by step verbal instructions and seriously, you can't go wrong.

Despite the fact I just learnt something that anyone could use without training, I think it is sooo cool that I have used a defibrilator.

Let's pray I never have to use any of these skills.

Hubb's toe is doing well - he has progressed to wearing a sock now. Hopefully he can put shoes on by Friday or we won't be going to any fancy restaurants for our anniversary will we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker