Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary

My darling Hubbs and I have been married for 5 years today. Seems like only yesterday we were reciting our vows in front of all our friends and family.

I had great plans of a nice night out, perhaps even a night away somewhere.

Luckily I haven't booked anything as it looks like we are housebound for a while

As you know last Friday Hubbs had his toenail removed. Well yesterday his foot started aching, and swelling up and became quite hot and rashy. By the time we got him to the doctors both feet and ankles and the lower part of his legs were swollen. He has an infection. We are hoping the strong antibiotics he was given last night start settling the infection down soon or it will be off to hospital he goes.

So no candlelit dinner, no strolls in the moonlight, and certainly no other activities.

I know it isn't his fault, but I feel kinda ripped off.

P.s. A huge thanks to Mel for cheering me up this morning.

3 Comments:

At 7:03 am, Blogger Summer said...

I'm sorry you didn't get your weekend away like you hoped. I hope you can enjoy some of your anniversary, anyway.

 
At 1:39 pm, Blogger My Five Sons said...

I hope Hubby foot is much better! My oldest son has been through that twice(he tried unsuccessfuly to pull it off himself,euw!)
I was wondering what is the Shawn Sheep wool like to knit with?

 
At 6:35 am, Blogger Tara said...

Congrats on five years! Josh and I celebrate our five year anniversary next week.

I hope your hubbs gets better soon to celebrate properly with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker