Monday, September 03, 2007

Our First Father's Day

Wow - A father's day! We never thought we would ever have one - but here we are - and celebrate we did.

Firstly a photo of Alex when he was really upset. hehe Just to show he isn't always the perfect little lad, totally chilled out and happy. This is what happens if we finish a breast feed and he has to wait more than 20 seconds for the bottle to be produced for his formula top up.

I tell him "sorry mate, mummy is heating it up as fast as she can - honest" but he doesn't have a lot of patience yet. He is still in 0000 here and they are still quite big on him as you can see.

So Father's day. Daddy got greeted with a little lad, sleepy from his sleep giving him a pressie as big as he is. (note me in the background - a little smaller than you last saw me - I am actually 10kgs less than when we got pregnant! yay - now to keep it off and try to get more of the blubber off).

Daddy loved his pressie - it wasn't much as I only managed to get to one little shopping centre and this was the only thing I could find with "dad" written on it.

He did cry though when he read the card (don't tell him I told you he cried - it isn't very manly!) We had written "Happy first daddy's day. Thank you for giving me life. I love you heaps Daddy, lots of love Alex xxx ooo"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:58 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...
I am so pleased that you and hubbs have finally spent your first Father's Day together made complete by little Alex...
Linda XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker