Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thanks guys

Thanks guys - I will leave his little rash alone and just continue to wash in warm water only - no sorbelene unless it looks really dry. Thanks "sitting in silence" - I love that lanisoh cream too - but never thought of using it anywhere except my nipples. Also thanks to Bobim for the sms. You are lovely hun and that is heaps of help. thank you.

Mum in law came today - spoiling Alex again with 5 new outfits. Last week she bought him a little leo lion toy as his starsign is Leo - we took pictures at the time with her camera so she gave me copies today - isn't he cute!




His hair looks so red in these pictures. We are thinking of cutting his hair a little so I can show him what color hair he had when he was born as no doubt it will change. Is that cruel ? Cutting a chunk of his hair out now?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:52 am, Blogger muser said...

Bugsy, Bugsy, Bugsy! Congratulations on the birth of little Alex.
I haven't been by here in quite a while and this morning I thought "surely BUgsy has had her little bug by now".

He looks lovely and I hope everything is going great guns.

 
At 1:25 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...
I cant believe how much he has changed since that night I first saw him in the hospital... Love the Lion too... hehehe...

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

I have cut all my childrens hair to show them...

Alex you are looking like such a big boy !!

I want one of those lions !!!! He He x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker