Sunday, September 05, 2010

Three already

Three - We are three already - when did that happen!

He is such a gorgeous and amazing man who is so smart that he puts me to shame - I actually lost a logical argument to him this week - the topic was "how do you decide whether something is real or not? he said "I am real because i can talk". I said 'what about the dog? does that mean the dog is not real?" - he answered "the dog talks - she barks! - that is her way of talking". What could i say to that? Here are some photos of him - Alex with his monkey, and on his pirate birthday, complete with the pirate themed cake i made him, and then alex dressed up as superman!

He is my superman!





3 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Blogger Drew said...

Hi Bugsy thanks for your comment on my blog - its been such a long time since I am in contact with my old blog friends. Your little boy is so gorgeous and cant believe he is 3 already! Where did all the time go? Amazing! Well done you are doing a fab job with your little man!

 
At 8:51 am, Blogger Thalia said...

Wow that is some cake! May we hire you??

Glad all is well, he looks adorable.

 
At 7:45 am, Anonymous Loyce said...

I get acupuncture on my hand for relief of pain, but did not know until I started that acupuncture is also used for infertility. I wish I had of known of this many years ago when I was trying to get pregnant. Just thought this would be interesting to those who are having difficulty getting pregnant and are also following your blog.

Aromatherapy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker