Sunday, July 11, 2004

Babies everywhere except in my arms

Today has been one of those days where I have been surrounded by thoughts of babies.

I walked into the room we want to use as a nursery and I swear it was there - the smell of a newborn baby - you know, that smell of baby powder and newborn goodness. It was in the air - I swear it.

Then my nephew and his wife came over and his wife said "I had a dream last night that you had just had a baby and I was pregnant" (they are not trying yet).

Later my mother-in-law called and said that she just knew that we wouldn't be doing the Laparoscopy etc scheduled for the 22nd of this month - because we were going to discover we were pregnant first.

I would love to say that I see all this as signs, but unfortunately I have seen so many signs in the past and nothing has come of any of them, so I refuse to recognise them. Let's just hope that by doing so I have proved them wrong!

So go ahead Fate, Mother-Nature, whoever, I dare you.

NO - in fact I DOUBLE DARE you. I don't believe I will get pregnant without assistance, so prove me wrong......please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker