Sunday, September 19, 2004

God's latest gift

Thrush! What is with that? It is like the big man upstairs has said

I made you short and dumpy.

I gave you red hair.

I took your parents from you.

I took away your favorite pet.

I gave you infertility

Will nothing make you happy?

I allowed you a Laparoscopy, a Hysteroscopy and hydratubation and then gave you an infection and I never heard one word of thanks.

Now I have given you a bad cold and ear infection, and you took antibiotics to counteract it and I thought long and hard about what to do.

Finally - I have the ideal gift for you - Thrush!

How perfect is that? Oh and to get rid of it, you just have to stick this giant tablet thing deep into your girly bits and not only will it be uncomfortable, but for days afterwards you will have this white powdery crap coming out of you.

Are you pleased now?


Alright already! Enough is enough. I have played your games, by all your rules. GIVE ME A BABY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me Dan having yet another damn blond moment- yes I cant find my password or user name for that matter !!.
Just wanted to pop in and yell out for you " GOD DAMN IT "...
Hope that's not bad Kharma...!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker