Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Here we go again

Here I am again - sitting on CD1 of another cycle. I have sort of lost count now, but all up we have been trying to conceive for 26 months. Is this ever going to end? How much more will we have to go through before we get our baby.

The nasty woman who I no longer have contact with (some of you may well remember who I am talking about) told me that she was predicting I would have to go through 2 lots of IVF before any success - Is her prediction going to come true?

Why is this all so hard?

Lastly - some updates:

Since the first lot of Canestan once did absolutely nothing to rid me of the dreaded thrush, I got the new tablet that is being advertised on TV - "Diflucan" (but they don't tell you the name on TV just to suck you in. I took it last night so I should see in a day or so a difference - I HOPE.

I also forgot to mention that we got the floor tiles! We went to the showroom where I bought them 6 years ago, and not only did they still stock them, but they helped us out even more by telling us not to order them from the showroom but to go to the warehouse instead and purchase them there, saving handling fees and giving us the ability to match batch shades to our existing tiles. Go Beaumont Tiles - you are the greatest!!!

ok - crawling back under my rock now.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bugsy, sorry to hear that you've been having such a rough time of things lately **hugs**. Bugger about the thrush! I hope that Diflucan works for you. Good luck!

Angel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker