Saturday, May 21, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I'm home! So glad to be home. I am very very tired. I worked out that I worked 12 days in a row, working over 123 hours during that time (not including breaks I took for lunch etc).

So I am home, it is CD11 today and I plan on spending most of the weekend in bed (I promise I will sleep most of that time!).

I feel fine. I have had a few minor twinges in my abdomen area and I am not sure whether they are follicle growing pains or just tiredness\overwork pains.

I will be back later today with some photos from Sydney, some of my new yarn stash (hehe I did shopping last night), and an update on what I have done on George whilst I was away.

Hope you are all well, and inbetween sleeping (and ahem... bding) I plan to try to catch up on all your blogs and all I have missed.

Take care all.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Thanks for dropping in on my blog.

How can anyone afford Patonyle yarn in Sydney. Is $12.00 an average price or is it just one store that you dropped into.

At Spotlight in Tassie a 50g ball of Patonyle only costs $6.70 each.

Hopefully now you are home you can get some rest.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker