Saturday, May 07, 2005

Update on George


George Update

The back is almost finished. I have hardly had time this week to work on him and to be honest, I am best working on it in natural light or I find (even under good lamp light) that the lemon and the white are very similar to each other and I have almost made mistakes with the changeover of color.

I have another cm to do then I do the rib for the neckline.

George will be coming to Sydney with me. They have now asked me to go Wednesday instead of Thursday, so only a few more days before I go now. The added benefit of this is that we changed hotels, so now I will be staying at the Sheraton. This is excellent because I walk out the front door of the Sheraton, cross the road and head straight into the office. I love it.

I am going to have to research yarn shops at Darling Harbour. Surely there is one within walking distance? If not, I will just have to be happy working on George.

Happy weekend to all.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

I like the look of George. He is coming on well.

Have fun in Sydney.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker