Friday, May 06, 2005

Mummy's boy

Last night we had a function at work, and I was there until much later than usual. Just before I went home, I went back to my desk and rang home to tell hubby I was on my way. I thought the office was pretty well deserted (well I couldn't see anyone).

So when hubby said "Oscar wants to talk to you. Hang on - talk to Oscar" and he put the phone near Oscar's furry little head.

I couldn't resist. I mean, I had to say something, so I said this:

"Hello Oscar. It's mummy here. Have you been a good boy? Have you played with your kitty toys today? Is Daddy with you? I hope you have been a good boy for Daddy" (all in a little kiddy style voice)

Just then a voice piped up from over the partition "I can't believe you are having a conversation with YOUR CAT!!"

Some people just don't have any consideration for us people with our furry children, do they?

1 Comments:

At 7:02 pm, Blogger Suzi said...

Some people have no clue! Obviously not a cat owner, I have two little furry four legged darlings of my own.
We have entire converastions together, it's not as mad as it sounds. Really.

Suzi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker