Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More kitty pictures

I know it is sad that I post so much about my pets, but Oscar in particular is just such a show off, that I just have to share it with you. I swear as soon as I pick up the camera he does something damn cute.

Last night he was relaxing on his scratching post, his head resting on the handle of the exercise bike with one paw also up. Some of his toys dangle from the handlebars.

When he saw me taking pictures he put the other paw up.

He is such a show off.

6 Comments:

At 4:38 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

...but so darn cute!
(And I bet he poos neatly in a little box too.)

 
At 9:09 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Thanks guys - he is pretty special. Oscar is about 15 months old now i think. He was born at the start of December 2003.

Shell - the funny thing too is that about a month after I got him a girl at work had a baby boy whom she called Oscar. People were asking her if she named him after my cat. LOL

 
At 7:39 am, Blogger Kim said...

What a cutie! I understand well the cat obsession, having two little monsters of my own.

KimN (Inward Musings)

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Cats are sooooooooooooo comical to watch and Oscar is also sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo photogenic.

Cathy

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger PJ said...

He's too cute. I love cats, I have 4. They all have their own little personalities.

 
At 5:37 am, Blogger Lala said...

I looove it, so very very sweet. Makes me want a cat. Damn allergies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker