Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A brief post whilst I pack and panic (in that order)

A very very brief post, whilst I stress about what I am packing (have I taken too much? too little?). I am off tomorrow morning at 7am for Sydney.

My hotel has changed so much that I hope I go and find out that I have a booking somewhere. I was being booked into the Sheraton, then they called to say that they were full and I couldn't get in. So then I was booked into the Pacific International, and then I happened to bump into the CEO's PA and when she found out where I was staying she said "Leave it with me". So later today she came back and said "Here is your booking number! and I told them - no crappy room - a decent suite please" LOL So hopefully it will be a very pleasant place to stay.

I have no idea when I can blog again, so it might be a week before I get a chance (hopefully I will have a chance sometime). In the meantime, Happy days to all, and I do hope everyone is okay. Try not to miss me too much.

p.s. AF arrived this afternoon, so I am considering tomorrow CD1, and then the clomid begins (insert evil laugh here).

2 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Hey! I heard that evil laugh! You really are in Sydney!

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger DeadBug said...

Wishing you much luxury and fabulous bath freebies at the swanky hotel.

--Bugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker