Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Stuck in Sydney

Arrggggghhhhh

I am tired
I am still in Sydney
My trip has been extended for another two days.
In 30 minutes I should have been onboard my flight coming home.
I have worked 81 hours over 8 days (not including today but including the weekend).
I am tired
I finished the clomid tablets last night.
So far so good - I feel fine except for the beginnings of a sore throat.
Did I mention I am tired?
There is a realestate conference on at the Sheraton
The hotel is full of sleazy old men who insist on trying to strike up conversations in the lift.
The rollout here has gone really well.
A couple of minor problems but nothing major
except we got hit with lots and lots (35000 every 15 mins) of German Spam.
It is raining here (feels like home).

I have no energy to format this nicely or make it make sense.
Hopefully you still understand
I trust you are all well. Take care all.

p.s. Lesley - I am so pleased you have a plan now (and some answers). Good Luck.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Take care of yourself, you sound pretty exhausted. And mind those real estate types in the lift - scary.

And...I got shitloads of German spam too the last coupla days...wierd.

 
At 3:09 am, Blogger PJ said...

My husband's company got hit with a bunch of German spam too. That is too bizarre. I wonder what those German's are up to.

Take it easy, I hope they let you come home soon.

As Ova Girl said, be careful of those old men in the lift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker