Saturday, July 30, 2005

Oscar's Voice

Oscar now has a voice.

http://oscarsvoice.blogspot.com/

I went through a few free blog hosting sites, and actually created blogs with both blog-city and my-blog-site, but both were not as flexible as Blogger, so I ended up trashing them both and just creating one in blogger.

Now there is something I have to ask of you all. If you go visit Oscar's blog, please do not mention this blog at all. i want to keep them very separate. People I work with and family have also said they think Oscar should have a site, and I don't particularly want them finding this blog. This blog is my special area, my sanctuary. I deliberately haven't linked the too blogs (except in this post) for that reason.

Thanks guys.

4 Comments:

At 9:10 pm, Blogger Mony said...

It's our little secret.
Meow.

Hope you are feeling OK, Bugs. It's such an emotional rollercoaster but you can hold your head high, you are always so gracious and brave. You've been through so much, if only people truly understood how heartbreaking this is & how special care needs to be taken when announcing a pregnancy in front of you. We've all been floored by that one. You hang in there, sweetie.

 
At 1:33 am, Blogger PJ said...

I just visited Oscar's blog and had a thought. Since you only allow blogger identities to post, my name and a link to my blog will be there. You are listed as a link on my blog, do you think your family will do any investigating to see whose posting on Oscar's blog.

I decided not to post to see what you think about this.

 
At 4:36 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Bugs, I had the same thought as PJ. To keep things completely seperate from this blog you will need to allow anonymous posting of comments.

Oscar is so gorgeous. I'm sure he feels quite smug now, with all this attention.

 
At 8:17 am, Blogger Bugsy said...

Good idea guys, I hadn't been through those settings so they were just default. They should be fixed now. I have no problem with no putting in the anonymous comments - so I added that as well. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker