Monday, September 04, 2006

Steve Irwin RIP

Wow. Just saw the news. Steve Irwin (famed as the "Crocodile Hunter") has died in a freak accident while filming an underwater documentary off Port Douglas. He was killed by a sting ray barb through the chest.

Can't say I really liked the guy - his style of presenting drove me crazy, but I admired what he was trying to do towards wildlife conservation and I feel deeply for his family at this time.

Sleep tight Steve. You died doing the very thing you loved doing and you lived true to the end. Most of us don't get to do that.

My condolences to his family. Those poor little kids.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

I admired his work and what he stood for.

He died fairly young doing what he loved.

Condolences to his family.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker