Sunday, May 20, 2007

Does this top make me look fat? (+ a wedding pic)

The wedding was lovely and we did manage to fit everything in, including buying a pressie, getting ourselves ready and getting the groom , hubbs and the two eldest boys ready. The boys were so well behaved and looked so handsome. They did everything that was asked of them. The two eldest boys gave their mum away and were perfect gentlemen. The youngest (at just 5), shyed out at the last minute (when they opened the chapel doors and 40 people were staring at him, and went and hid behind Hubbs throughout the entire ceremony. )

He was fine later of course and everyone ended up having a very nice time.

So this is what I wore (excuse the fact it was taken in front of my sink full of dishes, Hubbs said that was the only place he could get the right light to take it at around midnight when I demanded a photo).

Does it make me look fat?
How about if I turn sideways? hehe and that is with trying to hold my stomach in too!

Here is a nice pic of the wedding just after signing the register. From left, bridesmaid and flowergirl, celebrant, The beautiful bride and groom, Hubbs standing (look ma - no beard! (on order of the bride)), and the two eldest boys (don't they look handsome). The youngest is hiding behind Hubbs - he looked really handsome too - and it is a shame we didn't get more photos of him.

So - now you have seen my face in it's entirety? Did your browser just shut down? Did your screen break? hehe Hopefully not. I figure by now you probably have all gotten to know me a little, so are less likely to shy away on looks alone lol.

Take care all and have a great Sunday. It is off to the shop I go.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 12:21 pm, Blogger Clare said...

The pics are gorgeous Bugsy and I LOVE that top you wore. What a beautiful wedding. glad you enjoyed yourselves.

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

aawww Bugsy...

You look lovely, oh I so what to rub your belly...

Bugsy the pics are excellent, thanks for sharing them...

MrsHUGS

 
At 1:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look absolutely georgous! Thanks for sharing. I cannot believe you only have 14 weeks left!!!

You had better slow down and get some rest. You are going to need it when that wonderful little bundle gets here!

Love From South Georgia
Debbie

 
At 8:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked gorgeous sweetie! So pregnant and beautiful!

Glad everyone was ready in time (and that you were able to get a pressie...)

Katt

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Beautiful, just beautiful...

 
At 7:17 pm, Blogger Drew said...

Yo mamma! You definitely look pregnant there Bugsy. Looking at your belly pics makes me miss being pregnant. Hope you enjoy the rest of it as much as I did.

And congratulations with Hubbs new business. All looks great!!!

 
At 9:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Glad you are both, well all 3, doing well! I, too, cannot believe you've only got 14 weeks to go!!! Saw Jen, her husand Steve and 'Ninja' Saturday morning-she has three weeks to go and 'Ninja" is already 43 weeks size-told her she should have picked a "weed" for the father!!! She's feeling VERY fat and can't wait-I can't blame her!
Oh, and yes-you do look fat in that outfit-the BEST kind of fat!!!
Cuz Loz
PS Hope you don't get today's lousy Adelaide weather tomorrow-your home internet connection will NOT like it.

 
At 8:11 am, Blogger Dr. J said...

Great photos! Who would think that time flies so fast! The top is perfect wedding gear and I like the non-bearded look.

 
At 2:08 pm, Blogger Ruby said...

Beautiful pictures, you look great! Your absolutely glowing! Makes me long to be pregnant again.
Thanks for sharing your pictures.

 
At 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya bugs,

You look PREGNANT!!!! lol so I guess you are on the good side of fat LMAO Oh, and I love the smug smile on your face, classic ;-), you so deserve this! BTW, happy belated 25 weeks, well I could wait till Frid and say happy 26 weeks but I just HAD to comment. I agree with the others, you are glowing and look smitten with being pregnant. Can't WAIT to meet baby Bugs, not long to go now. Lovely wedding pic too BTW, glad everything went well.

Massive cuddles and hugs sent your way :-)
ta ta for now,
Leoni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker