Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tomorrow - hopefully will be a big big day

Just a quick one to let you know everything is okay - just very busy right now.

I will explain hopefully tomorrow.

Hint: The big big thing that i said some time ago was going to happen that would change our lives forever - well hopefully that will be in place tomorrow and then I can tell you all about it.

Very excited, very stressed, very tired.

I have taken 2 weeks off work, and home is feeling like a hotel - we only come back here to sleep right now.

Anyhow - if tomorrow happens like I think it will - I will be able to tell you all about it!

Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1:17 am, Blogger Clare said...

Goodluck and thinking of you.

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger muser said...

Does that mean I will have to wait until COB for an update tomorrow? Or will I be refreshing alllllll day ? ;)

 
At 12:22 pm, Blogger muser said...

I meant today.. not tomorrow.

 
At 12:23 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...

I certainly hope you arent over doing things with all that is going on...

Take care...

MrsHUGS

 
At 6:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really belive in keeping us in suspense!!! Good to know you are Ok-wasa doing pretty well but I was starting to get a little anxious-thought the rain might hasve had you offline again. I'm back from Perth by the way!
Cousin Loz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker