Wednesday, March 28, 2007

time out

Please excuse me if I disappear for a little while.

I am fine so don't worry, but one of my cats - Molly has disappeared and I am a bit of a mess.

We last saw her on Sunday and she hasn't been home since. I have called Vets, shelters and scoured the neighbourhood. I just want my baby home safe.

I just don't feel like interacting with anyone right now. I can't stop crying.


Come home Molly. Mummy misses you and wants you home safe. Please come home soon.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe journey Molly.

 
At 7:47 pm, Blogger M said...

No doubt with a cat that cute, someone is feeding her fresh fish and chicken and she knows that when she gets home she'll be in trouble!

I hope Molly comes home real soon - be sure to update us... x

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh she's a cutie. I hope like hell she comes home safe n sound to you. Our kitty Muffin was missing for 6 months and sauntered in one day, a little thin and very tired but otherwise okay. These kitties, they just do their own thing sometimes. I hope she's scrounging off the neighbours and too independant to just pop in and say hi.

Heh...the word verification is "saton". How appropriate.

 
At 12:03 am, Blogger Mother Hoodwink said...

I'm sure Molly is fine. Panda is right about cats going off to do their thing for a bit. My family cat left and three months later she came back. We thought she was a goner since she had no front claws and couldn't defend herself or kill anything to eat. I guess that's why she came back. It was a whole lot easier to have a full tummy at home then out in the wilderness.

 
At 6:38 am, Blogger Summer said...

I hope Molly comes home to you soon.

 
At 9:16 am, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

I hope Molly comes home safe and sound soon.

 
At 7:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoping she will come home safely very soon...

Biggest hugs to you until then

Katt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker