Thursday, March 29, 2007

Some added fun

No sign of Miss Molly as yet. I fear she has gone but can't stop myself from standing at the front door calling her name aimlessly for hours just yet. I will be calling the shelters again today and making a visit to them on Saturday to see if she has ended up at any of them. it is not like her to wander. She is very very timid and would not go to anyone. She usually sticks close to home and usually comes in for dinner. If she comes home she is definately going to be an inside only cat from now on. Oscar is pining for her something terrible. He has become very clingy and if he is not at the window, howling for her, he is wanting to be in our arms, snuggling close. He follows us from room to room and just wants to be close to us.

It rained last night, which means we lost both our home phone and our internet. It happens every time it rains. Our wonderful phone company has once again said they will send someone out. Of course every time they do, it is 4 days later and the wet connection has dried out and they can't find any fault. They fail to understand that this only happens when it rains and obviously has something to do with the fact that it is RAINING and keep wanting us to check our phone equipment, unplugging everything and seem genuinely surprised when we say that it is still the same even with all phones unplugged.

So until either it dries out or they fix things I have no home internet or phones. Talk about giving me some self imposed time out like I wanted.

I am fine apart from some bad pelvic pain. I am hoping it is only a temporary thing and not SPD which would last through the pregnancy and for some time after. It does feel slightly better today.

Work is a killer - everything that can go wrong has, and I am snowed under. It is getting too stressful. I have spent long nights either here or at home trying to diagnose and fix issues. I am so over it.

I think i have been feeling flutters. Tuesday I was so angry at someone at work that I got myself in quite a state (but somehow still remained professional), and it felt the flutters going crazy. I had to calm myself down as I think I was upsetting the baby.

ok - better go do some of this huge pile of work that is staring at me. It apparently won't do itself.

take care all and hoping you are all okay (since at work I really can't browse blogs sorry).

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:29 pm, Blogger Gil said...

Oh no... my heart aches for you with little Molly not at home. I do know how much that hurts; I have walked in those shoes and stayed up nights, unable to sleep, distressed for my poor kitty. I am holding much hope that Molly comes back soon, and that Oscar hangs tight til he sees her again. So much stress can't be good for you, but then again, it's rather difficult to avoid right now. Just know that I am thinking of you. And praying that Molly is safe and back home soon. *hugs*

 
At 10:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hun,

I am so sorry you can't find poor Molly, perhaps someone thought she might be lost and she's in someone's house nice and safe. When they let her outside she'll come back home again?? I so hope so. I also have a cat (Amy) but she's 100% indoors, she's too cute to go outside lol

Happy 18 weeks!!! Wow, 18 weeks, almost half way! And yes, if you get yourself worked up bubs will start kicking in protest :-)
When is your 18 weeks scan?

Take care, and try and relax this weekend.
cheers,
Leoni

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh Bugsy, more to worry about. I have asked that this get added to the Pet Prayer and Praise Blog. We will get the kittie blogoshpere behind this.

 
At 9:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope she turns up soon, it's one of my greatest fears with my kittys too HUGS

 
At 8:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still holding out hopes she will be home soon!!

And 18 weeks!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Almost half way there..I best get my butt moving on the things I am doing Buggy Butt!!

Take care of yourself hun! Biggest hugs

Katt

 
At 10:54 am, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Hi,
Was just checking it to see if Molly has come home.
I hope you find her. Congratulations on 18 weeks, cant wait to see my more pictures of bubba.
Love Dan x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker