Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Blessings

Happy Easter everyone. I am one content woman this Easter.

* We are all together this Easter , and what more of a blessing do I need.

* Miss Molly is home, the Vet said she is fine although she lost about 300gms (current weight 2.9kgs), and has a slight heart murmur, the Vet said she is very lucky and we count our blessings she is home with us.

* The cats are both doing fine with not being allowed outside anymore. They make half hearted attempts to ask to go outside, but once we say No, and pick them up and give them a cuddle and place them somewhere else like the bed or couch, they quickly forget about outside.

* Oscar is well although growing quickly into his whiskers - The Vet said he has to cut down on his meals as he is getting fat (just over 4kgs at the moment).

* My horrid pelvic pain has eased off and now my pelvis is only sore when I do to much walking. (thank goodness).

* I have wriggles growing inside me and we are days off being half way (already half way if he/she ends up being born early).

* We have our 20 week scan this Friday! Mum in law has asked to come too, and after much deliberation I have decided to let her come, on the proviso she trys to keep quiet as I don't want her waffle on the scan video forever more. (plus I don't want my sister to get upset that MIL went to the scan and she didn't get to go) - I hope and pray the scan will all be good news (I still hate scans! They terrify me)

* I finished Hubb's jumper! yay - And I think it looks pretty good on him! (It matches his salt and pepper beard well).

* I made the most incredible lemon ricotta cupcakes (recipe coming soon on my recipe website (link in the links to the right) Recipe curtesy of a workmate (I have to admit I still think they taste better when she makes them))

* Discounted after Easter chocolate.

Need I say more?

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1:40 am, Blogger Mother Hoodwink said...

I'm glad you had a nice Easter. Those cupcakes look so yummy. I'll watch for that recipe.

20 weeks soon! I remember such a relief when I hit the half way mark. I'm sure your scan will go fine. I can't wait for you to see your precious little baby squirming away in there.

 
At 7:06 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...
Lovely to read that you have a good Easter break and that you sound POSITIVE... Can wait to see your 20 week scan pic...
Take care thinking of you heaps...
MrsHUGS

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Love the jumper. And how quickly is the pregnancy going? I never lost the "terror-like" feeling before a scan. It is so nerve-wracking but how sweet it will be to see bubs. It is a cool scan because the baby has grown so much.

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Bugs, Im glad things are going good for you and your family. Regarding jealous relatives, I went through the same thing, in the end I said NONE of you are coming if your going to make me choose between you. Needless to say they sorted themselves out.

 
At 5:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you doing better after yesterday?

Jumper looks GREAT!! now onto something for Buggy Butt!!!

I am so looking forward to your scan on Friday. I know you are scared. But I am hoping you get fantastic news and get to see Buggy Butt at its fullest looking like a real baby and waving to mummy and daddy...

Katt

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger ColourYourWorld said...

Wow! the jumper looks great and really suits your hubby.

Glad you had nice Easter.
Good Luck with the scan 20 weeks...that is so exciting.

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Drew said...

Any chance of posting some of that delish lookin' cupcakes to me??? :P

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Hi Bugsy

So glad that your Molly came home, I would be beside myself if one of my furry babies disappeared.

Best wishes for your 20 week scan, how exciting!

PS: I miss you on the Friends forum...

 
At 7:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your scan today.

Jac

 
At 12:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 20 weeks!!!!!! Halfway woooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing how your scan went today, so will be lurking.
OMG Bugsy is having a baby...Bugsy is having a baby!!!!!!!!!! Yeeee haaaaaaa!!!

cheers,
Leoni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker