Monday, June 11, 2007

A day off is a day off.

hey guys - Happy Public Holiday Monday - yay.

It is Queens birthday holiday here and I have the day off. It is also the only day Hubbs is also home because the shop is shut on public holidays which means today was the only day we could really get stuck into the room for wriggles. Does that mean we even opened the door to that room - NO. Don't get me started too much on that one! Hubbs instead spent the entire day cleaning up the garage to make space so that he can then start on the room and move crap out to the garage. Of course, now he has "stopped" for the day, and has gone to the shop to feed the fishies, and nothing more has been done on the room. It frustrates me so much that i cannot get that room set up, and I worry that it won't be done by the time bubs is born. Cause you know - that ain't too far away. I think he thinks that it is just a matter of cleaning out the room and chucking some furniture in there, but it is way more. No matter how many times I tell him that I need to go through everything we have to work out what I have and what I don't have, and wash everything etc. Grrrrr (ok - stopping the soapbox cause it just frustrates me more).

Today Mum in law came over with a car load of baby things - OMG she bought so many lovely things. I have decided to put pictures of them all in a flickr album so you can see what wriggles has gotten, and so I am not clogging up my posts with individual pics of everything. Soooo - if you go right down near the bottom of my right hand side panel you will see two sets of flickr pictures - The first one is my knitting, and the second is all of wriggles gifts. If you have a moment please click on wriggles gifts and check out all the cool stuff wriggles has already. (spoilt already!).

Wriggles has been good - kicking up a storm but leaving my bladder alone. We had a funny night the other night. Hubbs laid his ear to my belly and was listening to wriggles' heartbeat and he got kicked in the head twice. lol Poor daddy!

I am trying to rest heaps and succeeding a little hehe. I cleaned the kitchen today and cooked a nice roast dinner. If felt great to cook again. It has been so long.

I bought a maternity top on the weekend. I was trying to find something to wear to my niece's engagement party next Saturday - She said Semi Formal and I have nothing that really fits me that will do the job. So I went looking at expensive maternity shops and everything looked horrid on me. I didn't look pregnant in any of them - just fat. I ended up getting something I adore in Target - on special! I think I am going to feel really nice in it. Pictures after next weekend.

Tomorrow I have the day off - I see the OB in the morning and then I have the rest of the day to myself. Yay.

The puppies are growing - They are back to being fed by their mum, who is doing really well. They almost have their eyes open! Check out how cute they are:




ok better go. Take care all.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 4:47 am, Blogger Ruby said...

The puppies are so cute! What breed are they?

I'm glad wriggles is well and kicking (in the head, hehe.)

I can't wait to see the Target maternity shirt.

 
At 10:17 am, Blogger Antropóloga said...

What adorable pictures. You are so lucky your bladder is being spared! You are so close--how thrilling!

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger Steff said...

there are some really good maternity wholesale places at ormond that have great maternity clothes CHEEP

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...

Tell HUBBS he better pull his finger out and get that room sorted out now. cause you never know when Wriggles will enter our world...
See you in August...

MrsHUGS

 
At 9:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Bugsy,

Look at all those lovely gifts you have received. Uhmmm I can see nana is leaning towards having a grandson lol Hey, nil stress over the baby room, I know you want it ready for bubs but if it doesn't work out that way bubs will sleep happily in your room to start with. With my 1st the room was ready 8 weeks before birth, with my 2nd nursery was in a box as I went early right when we were moving and with Imara, her room is still not ready as she goes between sleeping in our room and her room :-)

Not long to go now till you hit 30 weeks, OMG I can't believe you will be 30 weeks soon!!!!
Take care,
cheers,
leoni

 
At 5:47 am, Blogger Summer said...

Absolutely love the booties! And where did you get the patterns for the knitted squares and Japanese Doll?

Cute gifts from grandma!

 
At 4:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh - it never changes!

One year on: We are baby proofing, and we are having the exact same issue.

I told hubby the kitchen being baby proofed was my major priority for his week off. so he is building shelves in the garage. This will lead to more space to deal with the junk in the kitchen.

Someday.....

 
At 10:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 weeks go to!!! WHOOOOOT WHOOOOT!!


LOL

Katt

 
At 1:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed a bit of you time on your days off. So cute are those puppies...
You go Wriggles!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker