Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The musical challenge

Help - I am not very muscially minded. I love all types of music and it really depends on the mood I am in at the time. Our parenting class instructor has suggested that we might like to bring in some CDs of music we would like to give birth to. I am at a loss to imagine what sort of music that would be. I mean, music to make love to, music to slow dance to, yeah I can handle those, but music to give birth to? I am way out of my realm here.

Presumably something relaxing yet energizing? Any ideas?

Should I go classical, enya, waves crashing on a shore, rainforest, pan pipes, Abba, queen, or meatloaf's bat out of hell?

Of course, being extremely musically challenged (and outright lazy) if anyone wanted to create me a CD of music to give birth to, I would be most appreciative.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I've discovered such a wacky cousin! You crack me up! "Bat out of Hell" indeed! Do you realise that would make you hell and wriggles a bat!!! I don't think so! You need something that starts slow and builds-trouble is you just don't know how long it needs to be or how long each stage will last! But you don't want anything too;loud at the end because you SO want to hear that first cry-it ois SO going to blow you away! Can;t believe its getting so close!
Coz Loz
PS What does wriggles wirggle to now-he/she is the one to ask!

 
At 12:12 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

To be honest I packed a cd in my delivery bag but didnt even use it, too much was going on for me to even think about putting it on... woo hoo its getting close now... ehehehe...

 
At 2:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've sent you an email - I hope you get it, been having heaps of problems sending and receiving! Let me know if you don't get it!

I loved having music at both my births and it helped me to focus really well. I reckon you with whatever makes you feel calm and relaxed - that's the most important thing! Wriggles will react best to what makes his/her Mummy feels the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker